While every customer has unique business needs, the typical process for obtaining a NuTechs consultant is as follows:
- Initially, you will meet with one of our Account Managers who will assess your needs to determine if contract programming is the best solution for your business requirements. You will be asked about your requirements in terms of skills, start date, duration of the assignment and any special requests you may have.
- Your Account Manager will then review our pipeline of qualified professional Programmers, DBA's, Designers, Analysts and Project Leaders in order to select a qualified consultant for your particular assignment. Both technical and interpersonal skills are evaluated. We do all of the advance interviewing and technical screening for you.
- You will receive a Professional Profile for each of the qualified NuTechs consultants. You can then review and select those who you feel are best suited to your assignment.
- Some of our clients proceed based on our recommendation and the information contained in the Professional Profile. We also have clients who prefer to interview each consultant we present. We are happy to work with you either way.
- After the selection process, a start date will be established. Your Account Manager and your assigned technical resource(s) make up your NuTechs Account Team.
- Your Account Team is responsible for ensuring that your requirements are being met. They will meet with you on a periodic basis to review status, priorities and performance levels.
|Staff Augmentation IBM Capabilities Careers Communication|